GML SDK is an advanced schema analysis and data handling tool kit for GML data. It reflects Galdos deep experience with GML in particular and with XML processing in general.
The objective of the GML SDK is to make it easy for non-XML programmers to work with GML data – any GML data – and to quickly build and deploy GML applications for data serving and distribution, data visualization and data analysis. It greatly eases the task of integrating GML data handling into conventional GIS and related applications.
GML SDK provides a pair of components – one that performs dynamic schema analysis and another that constructs C++ objects on the fly from a GML data source. GML SDK supports all aspects of GML data handling including both reading and writing (creating) GML data.
GML SDK provides a sophisticated architecture that combines both navigational and concrete object models into a single and easy to use API.
Applications of Galdos GML SDK
- Build GML-aware software applications
- Ensure GML integrity
- Create GML-aware Web Servers
- Develop GML data convertors
Reduce development costs/time:
- Easy to use API
- Comprehensive documentation
- Proven, reliable C++ implementation
Improve application performance:
- High-speed design, cross-platform use
- Data validation in real time
- Object construction on demand
Satisfy any GML use case:
- Read any GML3 data
- Write any GML3 data
- Validate any GML3 data
An evaluation copy of the GML SDK is available to download for free. The evaluation copy contains all the features and functionality of the full version, but restricts the size of the files that it can work with, as well as the number of instances and objects that it will handle.
Please note that the following limitations apply to the evaluation copy:
- File size is limited to 0.5MB
- Number of files is limited to 5
- Number of objects is limited to 200 (total between the 5 files)