Vancouver, BC, CANADA, February 3, 2008 – GeoWeb 2008 conference organizers are pleased to announce GeoWeb 2008’s Organizing Committee.
The 2008 Organizing Committee consists of:
* David Burggraf, Director of Research and Development, Galdos Systems, Inc.
* Tim Case, Geospatial Practice Lead, Parsons Brinckerhoff
* David Dodds, Director, Open-Meta Computing Inc.
* Michael Gerlek, Software Architect, LizardTech, Inc.
* Michael Jones, CTO, Google Earth
* Ron Lake (Committee Chair), Chairman & CEO, Galdos Systems, Inc.
* Natasha Leger, Columnist, Imaging Notes
* Nicolas Loubier, Product Manager, Bentley Systems
* Gordon Plunkett, Director, ESRI Canada Limited
* Carl Reed, III, CTO, Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc.
* Carsten Roensdorf, Principal Data Consultant, Ordnance Survey
* Daniel Shannon, Manager Operations, Telus Geomatics (TCI)
* Geoff Zeiss, Director of Technology, Autodesk