|When:||16-17 September 2015|
The Internet of Things is revolutionizing oil and gas. This conference is a platform for technology innovators to educate the market about their solutions to technology challenges.
This is the first conference to focus on how oil and gas companies can use IoT to make their operations more efficient, more secure, and more safe, and focusing on real world case studies from operators and service companies already seeing the benefits of IoT.
Check out some of the material that we have published on our thinking about the Internet of Things and the value that we see registries contributing:
- A Registry Platform for IoT in Oil and Gas  (slideshare)
- IoT – Seeing The Forest In Spite of the Trees 
- Towards a Universal Data Interchange Standard Factory 
- Standardizing IoT via the OGC Registry Platform 
- Registration, Discovery, & Health Monitoring (IoT) 
- Global Infrastructure for Driverless Vehicles 
- Broad and Narrow View of IoT – IoT Layers 
- The Importance of Location to the Internet of Things 
For more information and registration details, check out the conference website at http://energyconferencenetwork.com/iot-in-oil-and-gas-conference/